Holiday Health Tips for Your Teeth
The holidays are for fun, festivities, family, and friends. However, you still need to make sure your dental health is in check - especially with all the delicious sugary and starchy treats you will be eating during this season. Avoid an emergency dentist trip this holiday season with these holiday health tips for your teeth from Kirkwood Mo dentist, Taylor Dental.
- Schedule a dental appointment before you go on holiday
- Brush well after consumption of sugar
- Incorporate more anti-cavity foods, such as cheese and yogurt, into your diet
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Reduce the intake of holiday treats
- Avoid chewing on hard candy or ice cubes
- Use a nutcracker to shell nuts; don’t crack nuts with your teeth
- Use proper tools when opening bottles or packages
- Don't forget to floss
During the holidays, don’t forget to keep your and your family’s oral health in check. Healthy eating habits, and good oral hygiene are a good start to proper dental health. Start the new year with a healthy smile by scheduling an appointment with Taylor Dental. Call (314) 965-4604 to schedule an appointment with Kirkwood’s best dentist Dr. Mark Taylor, DMD.
The oral health information on this website is intended for educational purposes only. You should always consult a licensed dentist or other qualified healthcare professional for any questions concerning your oral health.
Happy Holidays from Taylor Dental, your trusted Kirkwood, Mo dentist.
Monday: 8:30 - 4:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
Sat & Sun: Closed